Control everything with a single touch
With a simple touch, you can listen to Bach in the dining room or Coldplay while you cook, watch sports on the patio, or dim the lights to set the right mood for your guests.
Huge advances in automation technologies have made one-touch remote control and monitoring of your home’s systems simple and convenient. Whether you’re designing a high-end home theater or are looking to automate your whole house or office, we’ve got solutions to fit your needs and budget.
What is integration?
Integration is the ability to seamlessly operate several systems in your home using one simple, friendly interface.
We create systems to perfectly control, integrate, and automate:
- Intercom Systems
- Pool Safety and Security
- Audio and Video
- Home Theater
- Security Cameras
- Lighting Control
- Access Systems (electronic locks)
- Sprinkler systems
- Set Christmas lights to run on a schedule
- Pools and Spas
- HVAC systems
What is automation?
Automation takes the guesswork out of controlling the technology in your home. You can even set a schedule, so things happen exactly as you want them to, including:
- Turn on outside lights at dusk
- Close blinds when it’s 75° outside to reduce indoor temps
- Turn on Christmas lights only at night
- Run pool pumps and sprinkler systems based upon your preferences
- Activate or monitor security and camera systems
- Automatically lower the projector screen and close the drapes at the same time
- Sensors that detect water leaks before too much damage can occur.